<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6959186528629450478?origin\x3dhttp://firstsolarcity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about tagboard exits

Nineteen
Monday, December 20, 2010 // 1:49 AM

So far this holiday has been full of ups and downs. It's all topsy-turvy. I had fun no matter. Nights crying. Days laughing. It's feels like a cycle now. I thought i was strong enough to handle it but i guess i was wrong. Very wrong. But i can't just give up after everything. In two weeks or so, school is gonna re-open. I don't want the holidays to end but as much as i don't want that to happen..i miss school. I literally miss school and the food from the canteen and not to forget my crazy ass friends!
But i needed the two months holiday. I feel like i'm a new person well atleast i think i am. :P

Okay, i'll leave it like this for awhile. Move over to my tumblr which is located under the 'About' section of this blogskin for more regular postings and reblogs.


Tenth.


You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life.

All content belongs to 1stsolarcity unless stated so.