<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6959186528629450478?origin\x3dhttp://firstsolarcity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about tagboard exits

Back to December
Sunday, December 19, 2010 // 1:18 AM

It's been a long time since i have step into this blog. I've been away for the whole holiday. Away as in..away from the cyberworld. It was healthy. I wasn't stuck to the screen for the whole day and i went out for days and weeks. Which resulted to me being sick and having headaches. I'm fine and lots of people haven't heard from me. Atleast thru' facebook..that is. So other than going out everyday of the week. I've been writing. YES. I'm back to writing, people! I've written about my holiday in my black book. From feelings. To thoughts. To outings. To quotes. To drawings too.

And also, i've been reading the Harry Potter Series and watching Harry Potter too.
On the part of LOVE, there is nothing to talk about. Forget it. FORGET IT. (:
With this, may everyone have a wonderful Christmas Holiday ahead! :D

Tenth.


You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life.

All content belongs to 1stsolarcity unless stated so.