Monday blues
Monday, November 1, 2010 // 3:32 PM
Monday.
Before school closed for the semester. I used to dread when it's sunday and the next day is monday. I hated getting Monday blues. They don't make me happy nor do they make me feel good. There is something about mondays that i never liked. I don't know maybe it'll mean there is school or i just don't like monday by default. Ever since the holiday started, it has changed. I'm dead bored staying at home and watching movies after movies. It's ridiculous. Maybe i should do some reading? Yes, i should. Mondays are meant to mark the start of a new FUN week not this- boring, sit at home, watch movies, eat chips, no friends week. I'm longing for school and it has only been 3 days since school closed.
This sucks.
Monday blues
Monday, November 1, 2010 // 3:32 PM
Monday.
Before school closed for the semester. I used to dread when it's sunday and the next day is monday. I hated getting Monday blues. They don't make me happy nor do they make me feel good. There is something about mondays that i never liked. I don't know maybe it'll mean there is school or i just don't like monday by default. Ever since the holiday started, it has changed. I'm dead bored staying at home and watching movies after movies. It's ridiculous. Maybe i should do some reading? Yes, i should. Mondays are meant to mark the start of a new FUN week not this- boring, sit at home, watch movies, eat chips, no friends week. I'm longing for school and it has only been 3 days since school closed.
This sucks.
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr