Restless
Tuesday, October 19, 2010 // 8:43 AM

This tuesday morning feels so still. Like there is no motion. Unlike the usual tuesday morning where i'll be rushing to school or sometimes even running. Laughing very early in the morning with my peeps and feeling exhuasted once i walk through the school gate knowing that i'm not late and walking at my own relaxed pace to the plaza. Maybe it's because the air surrounding me is full of heartbreaks,sadness,misunderstandings,friendships falling apart etc. Maybe that's why this morning feels so motionless. Like nothing is moving just my fingers on this keyboard. Sometimes, i wonder why i even do such things or why people do things. Human Nature? I guess it is.
Restless
Tuesday, October 19, 2010 // 8:43 AM

This tuesday morning feels so still. Like there is no motion. Unlike the usual tuesday morning where i'll be rushing to school or sometimes even running. Laughing very early in the morning with my peeps and feeling exhuasted once i walk through the school gate knowing that i'm not late and walking at my own relaxed pace to the plaza. Maybe it's because the air surrounding me is full of heartbreaks,sadness,misunderstandings,friendships falling apart etc. Maybe that's why this morning feels so motionless. Like nothing is moving just my fingers on this keyboard. Sometimes, i wonder why i even do such things or why people do things. Human Nature? I guess it is.
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr