He was mine
Tuesday, October 26, 2010 // 8:18 PM
The end of the school semester is in two days. Am i gonna miss people? Ofcos' i would.
I'm already in my holiday mood, mind you. I can't wait for the 2 months break. I'm gonna be missing for some time. Noone is gonna know where i'm at or what i'm doing. (:
I'm planning on being invisible and meeting people that i really want to catch up with.
I'll be out most of the time and i'm gonna be a/an 'anak terbiar' for a while.
Speaking about the holidays, i'm gonna have fun. Yes, i will. With or without my friends. I'll keep myself busy. Now, why can't my riding lessons start during the holidays instead of next year? DAMN. Ouh well, will be getting my report book on Wednesday. I don't wanna see how badly i did. My life has gone off track this year. This wasn't what i expected to happen. Next year will be something completely different. I'm gonna be the Beverly that was in Sec 1. The one that passed her subjects with flying colours and topped the class. ( hopefully) Because next year, it's gonna be different.
New classmates, new teachers, new environment, new experiences, new memories.
He was mine
Tuesday, October 26, 2010 // 8:18 PM
The end of the school semester is in two days. Am i gonna miss people? Ofcos' i would.
I'm already in my holiday mood, mind you. I can't wait for the 2 months break. I'm gonna be missing for some time. Noone is gonna know where i'm at or what i'm doing. (:
I'm planning on being invisible and meeting people that i really want to catch up with.
I'll be out most of the time and i'm gonna be a/an 'anak terbiar' for a while.
Speaking about the holidays, i'm gonna have fun. Yes, i will. With or without my friends. I'll keep myself busy. Now, why can't my riding lessons start during the holidays instead of next year? DAMN. Ouh well, will be getting my report book on Wednesday. I don't wanna see how badly i did. My life has gone off track this year. This wasn't what i expected to happen. Next year will be something completely different. I'm gonna be the Beverly that was in Sec 1. The one that passed her subjects with flying colours and topped the class. ( hopefully) Because next year, it's gonna be different.
New classmates, new teachers, new environment, new experiences, new memories.