EOY is done
Saturday, October 16, 2010 // 1:34 AM




By now, everyone should know that exams are OVER! Party everyday til' results are out. Monday and tuesday, no school. (Y) Can't wait for post-examanation activities. Weird :/
And Sec2 Normal Acad doesn't have Games Carnival. What crap is this?!
I was looking forward to it, actually. Damn.
So, i'm not on haitus anymore. Active like always in both Tumblr and Facebook (:
Not to forget, Maths Paper 1&2 equal crap = fail. Include Science too.
I'm gonna fail maths for sureee. Whatever it is, hope all goes well during Promotion Day.Our seniors have finally graduted. It feel's so bleah that they're not around anymore.Much talent from NBSS is gone. Hmmm,ouh well.
It's gonna be 2 in the morning and i'll stop here.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.