Easy come, easy go.
Saturday, October 30, 2010 // 4:54 PM
Shit happens. I guess, i'll have to accept the fact that maybe pra is really gone. It happened so fast. I stil' can't believe it. After almost 2 years of friendship, this happens. It's unbelievable.
All of us were at fault. None of us were innocent. We changed. For the good or bad, i'll never know. I just hope that whatever we went thru' together will not be forgotten by you guys.
Remember— ' Sehati..sejiwer ' , ' ehh, ni pra tkder pape punyaaa!' , ' bila-bila pra punyaa ' , ' Bestfriends? More like SISTERS. ' , ' All for one. One for all. ' , ' Take one, take all. ' .
Girls, i love you. Even though, we're not us anymore. I'm gonna miss you guys during this holiday. No more conferences, prank callings etc. I know, i didn't cry but my heart was heavy. Seeing us part ways during the last day of school was just plain sad. Why did it happened..We had our own point of views, opinions and differences. We don't agree with the same things anymore. But mostly, i'm gonna miss my BESTFRIENDS. Especially, you. (you know who you are.) No more craps and being random together. I'm so sorry for everything, guys.
2010 has officially been the worst year for me. 2010: Bad > Good .
The holiday started off on a bad note with ♥ but nothing major happened just quarrelled. Restless for 2 nights straight. Haven't meet ♥ for 3 days. Reason: Soccer. -_______-''
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.