The crossroads
Sunday, October 17, 2010 // 5:55 PM

No school on Monday and Tuesday. Getting scripts back on Wednesday. Inceneration Plant visit on Thursday. No plans on Friday.
Eventhough, exams are already over. I'm stil' bored. Maybe it's still early to say that. I just can't wait for the 2 months holiday. Noone is gonna hear from me for the whole 2 months..okay, that was fake. I also can't wait for the upcoming class gathering. I'm not sure of the date but i know there is one. (i think) I'm in need of new clothes again. I wanna go shopping. SEVEEEEEN HEAVEN !
The crossroads
Sunday, October 17, 2010 // 5:55 PM

No school on Monday and Tuesday. Getting scripts back on Wednesday. Inceneration Plant visit on Thursday. No plans on Friday.
Eventhough, exams are already over. I'm stil' bored. Maybe it's still early to say that. I just can't wait for the 2 months holiday. Noone is gonna hear from me for the whole 2 months..okay, that was fake. I also can't wait for the upcoming class gathering. I'm not sure of the date but i know there is one. (i think) I'm in need of new clothes again. I wanna go shopping. SEVEEEEEN HEAVEN !
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr