<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6959186528629450478?origin\x3dhttp://firstsolarcity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about tagboard exits

Too little too late
Sunday, September 5, 2010 // 3:08 PM

You know what? I'm gonna do the letters somewhere else instead. I want to keep them more personal.

*breaths in* I'm on the verge of giving up. I've had enough of crap and i can't take anymore of it. I'm distancing myself from the people i love. I bottle my thoughts and feelings inside and right now..it's overflowing. I try to be happy but i can't because this feeling..it's overwhelming.
This is not me or maybe it is. I don't know. I've been in situations like this before but this time round, i feel like shitty crappy to the core. I know i'm still young and i've a lot more to learn about this things called love & life.

Sorry but i keep backspacing. I just can't describe what kind of state i'm in right now.

Tenth.


You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life.

All content belongs to 1stsolarcity unless stated so.