Stuck in the moment
Saturday, September 11, 2010 // 2:44 PM
Term 4 is starting soon.
No more staying up late at night.
No more going out in the middle of the night.
No more tonning and coming home @ dawn.
No more doing crazy&funny stuff w/ bran,barb,aaron til' school is over.
No more singing together in the van with the music blasting.
No more shitty old school songs.
No more movie outingz as it always turns into 2 hours of arcade-ness.
This 1 week break feels like a month,surprisingly.
No, i haven't touch any of my school stuff. So everything is in place.
I haven't done my book reviews which i some what don't care already.
EOY is about a month away.
The semester is nearing to an end.
2010 is gonna end soon.
I miss my friends..alot.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.