<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6959186528629450478?origin\x3dhttp://firstsolarcity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about tagboard exits

Now let go
Friday, September 17, 2010 // 4:46 PM

I was sitting down and thinking.
So many question marks were in my mind.
Then, i remembered HIM and everything we did together.
I used to go down to CCK to meet him and vice versa.
So i went to his profile.
I viewed his photos.
I said to myself, he's looking more and more hotter.
And i thought how did i let him slip out of my fingers?
Then i did the math..and it seems that ;

1)He is 3 years older than me.
2)He lives at the west side of Singapore.
3)We don't meet as often as we want.
4)Money is/was a problem.
5)I am always at school.
6)Both of us are schooling.
7)But he is working too.
8)We don't talk to each other that much anymore because he's working most of the time.
9)He spends most of his weekends with his buddies.
10)I spend my weekends with my family members and relatives.
11)I met his mother.
12)I met his friends.
13)Time.

14)He is busy with soccer training.
15)He used to be the perfect guy for me until we fought with each other.

Now, i don't think we're ever going to talk to each other again.
I miss him alot but i don't love him anymore.

Tenth.


You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life.

All content belongs to 1stsolarcity unless stated so.