Do you remember
Thursday, September 2, 2010 // 5:29 PM
September is here. Please be good to me.
Teacher's Day @NBSS was plain awesome. Hope 2-2 won the Skipping Competition (Yeah us!) 5 of our class boys performed and hell are we proud of them. ^^ Hope 2-2 sang together with them(atleast during the chorus). Mira and i kept screaming and screaming till the students from Love 2-1 were annoyed.
Watched Step Up 3 on the same day. It was awesome. (Y)
-- I have gotten back my report book and i'm not happy with my grades. I've 2 U's ):
Hard work all when down the drain ): I'll work extra hard for EOY.
I had my face 'slamed' to the hall doors during P.E while Yusriq dived in the goalpost. The story behind it? Too hard for me to explain..i'll just laugh instead.
I bet our faces were priceless! And it was all because of a ball.
HAHAH, but P.E was enjoyable. Most of us were sliding and falling down too but the funniest was yusriq and me -.- Even Mr.Teo laughed at us. HAHAAHAHA ! :D
One of those laughing moments of/for 2a2♥
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.