We're all humans anyway.
Thursday, August 12, 2010 // 7:30 PM
I don't know what just happened. It was.... I can't believe it happened. Sometimes i wonder why i'm always caught between a fight
between 2 of my friends. It's just....
So, it did happened. Both were wrong. Enough fighting. Aren't you guys sick and tired of fighting about the same thing.
The same person. Just think about it, what do you get at
the end of it all? Pretty much nothing. It's worthless,
a waste of all our time.
Everyone blames each other. Because why? No one wants to get into
trouble or wants to take the blame. It's always the same thing.
We blame each other, we fight, we diss about people, we bitch around,we talk but
it's all human nature. It's natural.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.