Remembering sunday
Monday, August 2, 2010 // 6:30 PM
It's already august. Half of the year has gone by. Don't you find that everything is moving faster then normal ? And i didn't know what i did for half a year. Well, we'll take a day at a time.
Today was In-line Skating day \m/ Thank god, i didn't fall. Learn new moves which i'm stil' mastering. Like usual, field was our next destination after our in-line skating session. With the other usuals. Joke and shitz.Did the normal things. Disturb memem about [insert name's] damn one kind sia his face. HAHA! Played soccer for awhile. Headed home at 5+.
-- Adiahlv talked to me about _ _ _ and his MIAness. Guess, it was a misunderstanding or his scared that it will happen again? I don't know..i'm confused.I need to focus on my studies. I'm studying everyday as it is. I'm not gonna fail one subject now. I'm gonna pass all of the subjects ^^ Psssst,i'm still saving money ): I haven't reach my goal YET! Muahaha,
Remembering sunday
Monday, August 2, 2010 // 6:30 PM
It's already august. Half of the year has gone by. Don't you find that everything is moving faster then normal ? And i didn't know what i did for half a year. Well, we'll take a day at a time.
Today was In-line Skating day \m/ Thank god, i didn't fall. Learn new moves which i'm stil' mastering. Like usual, field was our next destination after our in-line skating session. With the other usuals. Joke and shitz.Did the normal things. Disturb memem about [insert name's] damn one kind sia his face. HAHA! Played soccer for awhile. Headed home at 5+.
-- Adiahlv talked to me about _ _ _ and his MIAness. Guess, it was a misunderstanding or his scared that it will happen again? I don't know..i'm confused.I need to focus on my studies. I'm studying everyday as it is. I'm not gonna fail one subject now. I'm gonna pass all of the subjects ^^ Psssst,i'm still saving money ): I haven't reach my goal YET! Muahaha,
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr