Little red dots
Friday, August 6, 2010 // 4:32 PM
Red t-shirts + National Day Celebration + Teachers vs Student Captain's Ball match + Singing Session @MPH + Awesome singing mc's + screaming and shouting and waving and clapping + Cameras + Smiles and laughter + friends and teachers + singing the songs with so much pride + Uniform Groups marching + taking pictures + eating MacD + School field + Soccer ball + friends = AWESOME DAY EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!! (Y)(Y)
Okay, that sums up my day. I hope you have a great National Day weekend. ^^
P.S : Pictures are in facebook ! :D
Little red dots
Friday, August 6, 2010 // 4:32 PM
Red t-shirts + National Day Celebration + Teachers vs Student Captain's Ball match + Singing Session @MPH + Awesome singing mc's + screaming and shouting and waving and clapping + Cameras + Smiles and laughter + friends and teachers + singing the songs with so much pride + Uniform Groups marching + taking pictures + eating MacD + School field + Soccer ball + friends = AWESOME DAY EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!! (Y)(Y)
Okay, that sums up my day. I hope you have a great National Day weekend. ^^
P.S : Pictures are in facebook ! :D
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr