Like Dynamite
Wednesday, August 18, 2010 // 3:50 PM
Since i don't really have much to blog right now.
Other then the fact that CT2 is finally over. And thankz, to my teacher who taught me maths - LAL. Who knew he was a good teacher after all? So thankz to him i understoooood maths. (Y)
Soooo, other then the awesome news that CT2 is over. I have nothing else to blog about.
So imma' do a 30 Day Letter Challenge - Starting today. So my blog will atleast be alive, in one way or another. ^^
Stay tune for it. Cos' it's gonna be awesomez and Timz, is doing it too ! <3
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.