Another day
Monday, August 16, 2010 // 9:40 PM
Can i say that i miss the old times more than ever?
I know what lichaak♥ said is true but i just can't accept the fact that we're not like what we were last year.
The times have changed. Yes, i know. But i can't let go of this ONE piece of memory of all of us
being together. Yes, we had our ups and downs but come on..you can't say that you don't miss
the fun that we had. All those laughters. We changed. ALL of us changed for the good and for the worst.
Could a genius build a time travelling machine? I would love to go back to 2009. It held so many good memories. Thing were different back than. We were one, not an invidual. We rock the secondary one level and we could do it again but we will need the whole gang back. I miss XYZ. We were the IT group. We defined each other. I miss you guys alot eventhough we see each other everyday. We walk pass each other like we’re strangers. I hate it. I don’t know what happened during the holidays. But YOU guys made my secondary 1 year awesome. I would do anything to have it all back again. I don’t like what is happening to us. We’re separating. No, wait. We are already separated.
I♥XYZ.
I know what lichaak♥ said is true but i just can't accept the fact that we're not like what we were last year.
The times have changed. Yes, i know. But i can't let go of this ONE piece of memory of all of us
being together. Yes, we had our ups and downs but come on..you can't say that you don't miss
the fun that we had. All those laughters. We changed. ALL of us changed for the good and for the worst.
Could a genius build a time travelling machine? I would love to go back to 2009. It held so many good memories. Thing were different back than. We were one, not an invidual. We rock the secondary one level and we could do it again but we will need the whole gang back. I miss XYZ. We were the IT group. We defined each other. I miss you guys alot eventhough we see each other everyday. We walk pass each other like we’re strangers. I hate it. I don’t know what happened during the holidays. But YOU guys made my secondary 1 year awesome. I would do anything to have it all back again. I don’t like what is happening to us. We’re separating. No, wait. We are already separated.
I♥XYZ.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.