<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6959186528629450478?origin\x3dhttp://firstsolarcity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about tagboard exits

We ride
Monday, July 26, 2010 // 6:34 PM



I have not been in the mood for the past few days. I'm not sure why. But i guess, whatever kikiz said about me thinking about _ _ _ is true. I have to STOP thinking bout' it. My mind needs a break. Yayy,i can't do it. I need to know if you're okay or not. Ouh well....

It rained in the morning. Ouh how awesome it was (: But the bad thing now is..i'm having the worst flu plus my eyes are all watery making me look like i just finish crying my heart out. I have a terrible headache and my backbone hurts. Don't ask why. ^^ Well, for now..i guess i'll have to be patient,huh? Hha, i know i can do it.

''I guess it's over indefinitely but you and i know it's not that easy to let go of everything that we planned and start all over again..


Tenth.


You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life.

All content belongs to 1stsolarcity unless stated so.