This is where the game ends now
Saturday, July 10, 2010 // 12:31 PM
I know this blog has not been updated for quite sometime. I don't have the urge to blog here anymore. Even if i do, it's something unimportant to you people. I can't seem to find time for this blog anymore. I don't even blog hop anymore..i find it boring. I go to some else's blog and another person's blog. It's all the same thing unless you find a blog worth visiting everyday. And all my daily blog has either moved and i can't seem to find them or they stopped posting orrrrr i just can't be bother anymore. I realised that i'm getting more lazy going online has the days pass by. We go online and do the same thing. It's a cycle. Internet invaded our brains. It's true, humans now spend half of their life/time on the internet doing god knows what. You do the same thing over and over again. Going to the same website, go online, chat,skype etc. It's getting boring to me. I don't know about you guys but i don't wanna spend my life in front of a computer screen. I would rather go out, soak in some vitamin d's and have fun. Instead of sitting in our dark room all alone and on our laptop with the headphones on and music blasting.
I wonder how WE lived all those years back then without the internet. But we survived didn't we? Now, i hear small kids saying..'my mum confiscated the laptop,im going to die..how to check my facebook sia like that ?!' , 'no internet connection! HOWWWWWWWWWWW?!?! ' . It's utter rubbish! Doing the simple things like going out and playing is just as fun then spending long hours on the internet. I missed the old days because life was so simple back then and we had stories to tell and reminisce about. I may not be old enough or lived longer then you other older kids but that's what i think.
I know i said i can't live without the internet afew months back because of my internet connection thingy but heyyy! During those 2-3 months, i realised that being away from the cyberworld was healthy. I learned how to enjoy life. Live life to the fullest, yes?
This is where the game ends now
Saturday, July 10, 2010 // 12:31 PM
I know this blog has not been updated for quite sometime. I don't have the urge to blog here anymore. Even if i do, it's something unimportant to you people. I can't seem to find time for this blog anymore. I don't even blog hop anymore..i find it boring. I go to some else's blog and another person's blog. It's all the same thing unless you find a blog worth visiting everyday. And all my daily blog has either moved and i can't seem to find them or they stopped posting orrrrr i just can't be bother anymore. I realised that i'm getting more lazy going online has the days pass by. We go online and do the same thing. It's a cycle. Internet invaded our brains. It's true, humans now spend half of their life/time on the internet doing god knows what. You do the same thing over and over again. Going to the same website, go online, chat,skype etc. It's getting boring to me. I don't know about you guys but i don't wanna spend my life in front of a computer screen. I would rather go out, soak in some vitamin d's and have fun. Instead of sitting in our dark room all alone and on our laptop with the headphones on and music blasting.
I wonder how WE lived all those years back then without the internet. But we survived didn't we? Now, i hear small kids saying..'my mum confiscated the laptop,im going to die..how to check my facebook sia like that ?!' , 'no internet connection! HOWWWWWWWWWWW?!?! ' . It's utter rubbish! Doing the simple things like going out and playing is just as fun then spending long hours on the internet. I missed the old days because life was so simple back then and we had stories to tell and reminisce about. I may not be old enough or lived longer then you other older kids but that's what i think.
I know i said i can't live without the internet afew months back because of my internet connection thingy but heyyy! During those 2-3 months, i realised that being away from the cyberworld was healthy. I learned how to enjoy life. Live life to the fullest, yes?