Sex,drugs and homeworks
Friday, July 30, 2010 // 5:52 PM
The Sta Maria kids are at my place and oh hell are they cute! I came back home with Alex at the dinner table while Isabel was in the room alone then i got to know that they were fighting with each other. HOW CUTE! So anyways, we're watching a ghost movie and i swear, i didn't want to watch it but both of them insisted..god, they're so brave unlike me -.-''
School today was bearable. Played catching after school ended. Ran around the whole school. Soon after, the first round was finished. Ein and Brendon joined in. I ran like a girl being chased by a mad man. My pen and coins fell EVERYWHERE! Blahblahblahhh...played in the rain for awhile. Headed for home ard 4plus. Dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i don't give a fuck anymore. Goddamnnit! You're so full of yourself and your hair. Damn you.
I brought back my books and i'm gonna study for the upcoming test. (:
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr