Memory lane
Saturday, July 3, 2010 // 9:43 AM
Attended the Achievement Day cum Art Exhibition 2010 @ school yesterday. Mr Teo's speeched was very loooooooonnnnnnnnggggg ! So half way thru' the speech, i started to be krazy and kept talking and talking with adiah and cyrah. Hhahah! Prize Presentation was next. Clapped,cheered for everyone ^^ Had dinner and off we went to see all the art exhibitons. I love the school at night, so nice. :o
SHOE SHOPPING LATER IN THE DAY! OHLALA!
Memory lane
Saturday, July 3, 2010 // 9:43 AM
Attended the Achievement Day cum Art Exhibition 2010 @ school yesterday. Mr Teo's speeched was very loooooooonnnnnnnnggggg ! So half way thru' the speech, i started to be krazy and kept talking and talking with adiah and cyrah. Hhahah! Prize Presentation was next. Clapped,cheered for everyone ^^ Had dinner and off we went to see all the art exhibitons. I love the school at night, so nice. :o
SHOE SHOPPING LATER IN THE DAY! OHLALA!
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr