It feels like on heaven's top
Sunday, July 11, 2010 // 4:59 PM
Monday morning - 2.30am - World Cup Final - Spain vs Holland - I'M SOOOO GONNA WATCH! - Germany got third ^^v
The game will be on early monday morning but i'm gonna watch it anyways. School or no school..it's the world cup ! Only once every four years,so cut us some slack on monday (for school i mean). Okayokay, for the past few days or week..surprisingly i have looked like i just finished crying or so they told me. Yes, crying. I don't know why. No, didn't break up with anyone. No, i didn't fight with anyone i love. I was just S I C K . Understand that, i don't cry easily. ^^
It feels like on heaven's top
Sunday, July 11, 2010 // 4:59 PM
Monday morning - 2.30am - World Cup Final - Spain vs Holland - I'M SOOOO GONNA WATCH! - Germany got third ^^v
The game will be on early monday morning but i'm gonna watch it anyways. School or no school..it's the world cup ! Only once every four years,so cut us some slack on monday (for school i mean). Okayokay, for the past few days or week..surprisingly i have looked like i just finished crying or so they told me. Yes, crying. I don't know why. No, didn't break up with anyone. No, i didn't fight with anyone i love. I was just S I C K . Understand that, i don't cry easily. ^^