If only he knew
Thursday, July 29, 2010 // 6:19 PM
I'm having one of my Taufik Batisah obsession again. This is embarrassing..but ouh well, i still think Taufik was the best Singapore Idol ever followed by Sezairi Sezali and last but not least Hady Mirza. All three of them were good but Taufik Batisah was my favourite, so shut up. (:
Well, SCHOOL=Completely fucked up. I have nothing else to say but those 3 words.
I'm in my worst state everr. My emotions are running wild and i can't think straight. My thoughts are all jumbled up and i'm getting off signals everywhere. It sucks because i'm going thru' it again..so totally motherfucking-ish.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.