It all american
Saturday, July 3, 2010 // 11:07 AM
Yes, i remember! TEACHERS! Have been getting on my nerves lately. Sorry but i swear i can't take it! It's so effing crapz. Promotion larh ni larh tu larh. So freaking malas want to do okay? And i swear, if i sit next to that cheenahh girla..i'll ..
Anyways, i can't stand (______) childish immature attitube. That too, has been another thing that i cannot take already. He's so annoying and irritating and LOUD! I don't like it. Plus, i can't concentrate in class with people like him around making stupid noises and talking so bloody loud ! Arghh, i guess i'll have to survive with people like him for the other half of the year.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.