Hit it like a man
Saturday, July 17, 2010 // 1:55 PM
This blog is dead. I don't know what i should blog about anymore.
I have been on tumblr \m/ for almost a month already and i really have the urge to move back there. Where everything is more secret..haha
okayokay so, i guess i'll just stick to both blogs but obviously tumblr will be more updated than this.
I'll drop by from time to time and post something. Maybe i'll start posting like before? Who knows.So for the time being, please head over to tumblr ( click it !!) and enjoy whatever i post OR you can Ask me Anything ( click it !!) and i'll try and reply to you. Leave your name down if you're gonna ask me something ^^
I have been on tumblr \m/ for almost a month already and i really have the urge to move back there. Where everything is more secret..haha
okayokay so, i guess i'll just stick to both blogs but obviously tumblr will be more updated than this.
I'll drop by from time to time and post something. Maybe i'll start posting like before? Who knows.So for the time being, please head over to tumblr ( click it !!) and enjoy whatever i post OR you can Ask me Anything ( click it !!) and i'll try and reply to you. Leave your name down if you're gonna ask me something ^^
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.