Sunday, June 20, 2010 // 10:39 AM
What a lovely Sunday. (:
Hmm, Fuck the night before. Thanks alot motherfucker.Thanks for making me feel like a fool. You fucking played me out. You're a fucking motherfucker. I don't even know why the fuck i had hope on you or even us. Fuck you. I wasted my fucking time with you. Fuck everything we did. I knew something like this would have happened but i fucking push that thought away thinking it would not come true. BUT SURPRISE! It fucking did. Yeah,i dealed with your fucking crap,your fucking attitude,your fucking ego and fuck i even met your mother. HAHAH!
Okay, i'll leave everything that we had mid-air. Cos' i can't be fucking bothered to care anymore since you're not. _l_
Sunday, June 20, 2010 // 10:39 AM
What a lovely Sunday. (:
Hmm, Fuck the night before. Thanks alot motherfucker.Thanks for making me feel like a fool. You fucking played me out. You're a fucking motherfucker. I don't even know why the fuck i had hope on you or even us. Fuck you. I wasted my fucking time with you. Fuck everything we did. I knew something like this would have happened but i fucking push that thought away thinking it would not come true. BUT SURPRISE! It fucking did. Yeah,i dealed with your fucking crap,your fucking attitude,your fucking ego and fuck i even met your mother. HAHAH!
Okay, i'll leave everything that we had mid-air. Cos' i can't be fucking bothered to care anymore since you're not. _l_
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr