There's no stopping you and me
Friday, June 4, 2010 // 8:39 PM

I feel like i don't have anymore life in me. I'm so planless. I need to go out before i literally go mad at home. Even if i'm gonna study. I'm going out to study. I know what you're gonna say, 'it's the holidays! why you want to study! what for ?!' Well,i want to do way better for EOY. I need to catch up with my maths and science. I need to brush up on my history too.I don't want to study last minute anymore. I think i have learnt my lesson by studying last minute. Not all the infromation goes into your brain and then during the paper you'll have brain blockage. (HAHAA) Otak mati because of ONE question then it'll affect the rest. So i want to be prepared.
Okay, so yes. I'll be studying and having fun at the same time. Welcome to the good life! Sorry that was random. My life song is 'Good Life' (Like real.) but i seriously love that song. Ouh another problem, i bet alot of us is facing right now. And it's MONEY$$! I, too am in need of cash. But i always have my back-up..k shuddup. I'm so going shopping this holiday! Muaahahhaha!
i miss F, like crazy! ): I miss PRA, like crazy! ): I miss hannah&faiqah&nabilah, like crazy! ): I miss faizah, like crazy! ): I miss my cousins, like crazy! ): I miss pamarazzi(?), like crazy(?)! ): I miss bestfriend, like crazy! ):
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.