The take overs, the break overs
Friday, June 4, 2010 // 10:42 PM
I use to be so care-free, hyper and happy. Now i don't think i am. I feel so dull, sad and afraid. I remember smiling so widely. I use to laugh and make jokes at everything and anything.I have been smiling but it ain't real. I can't keep up with this facade. It's so unlike me to feel this way. I sound so happy when the truth is i'm not. I want to be the old beverly back. The one that doesn't let shit like this make me feel sad or angry. The one that will laugh at your face and walk away. And so much more. Everything is changing.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.