Fashion fever
Monday, June 14, 2010 // 2:51 AM
Spend my sunday with those two ladies above ^ We talked about everything.I guess it was needed since alot of stuff have been happening lately and we just needed to let it out. It's been days since i last saw them. So, it was great finally meeting them. Overall, my day was endurable. None, of us went emo-shit mode which is awesome (Y) Other than that, i'm having awesome crappy chats with timz. Hheh, i love her.
Might be updating more @ tumblr than in blogger. Don't worry i'll stil' be managing both blogs. Just not that active like how i use to be ^^
Fashion fever
Monday, June 14, 2010 // 2:51 AM
Spend my sunday with those two ladies above ^ We talked about everything.I guess it was needed since alot of stuff have been happening lately and we just needed to let it out. It's been days since i last saw them. So, it was great finally meeting them. Overall, my day was endurable. None, of us went emo-shit mode which is awesome (Y) Other than that, i'm having awesome crappy chats with timz. Hheh, i love her.
Might be updating more @ tumblr than in blogger. Don't worry i'll stil' be managing both blogs. Just not that active like how i use to be ^^
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr