Southside
Wednesday, June 2, 2010 // 5:57 PM
(Holy crap, this picture is old.)
The month of june is finally here. I hope it's gonna be a good one.(Y) I have high hopes on what this summer would bring me. How it's gonna test on everything that is going to happen or what will happen in the near future. I have a feeling this summer, is a summer to remember even if it's in sg. Maybe something bad or good is gonna happen during this june. Who knows?Or maybe i'll figure out what i am this june or the next june or the next one.The fact that i'm a summer baby by default is just (Y)(Y) awesome.
(born during june,i mean.)And i'm proud for being born in this season(H) Anyways, I hope i have a great birthday weekend next week (L).
I miss my peeps. ):
Southside
Wednesday, June 2, 2010 // 5:57 PM
(Holy crap, this picture is old.)
The month of june is finally here. I hope it's gonna be a good one.(Y) I have high hopes on what this summer would bring me. How it's gonna test on everything that is going to happen or what will happen in the near future. I have a feeling this summer, is a summer to remember even if it's in sg. Maybe something bad or good is gonna happen during this june. Who knows?Or maybe i'll figure out what i am this june or the next june or the next one.The fact that i'm a summer baby by default is just (Y)(Y) awesome.
(born during june,i mean.)And i'm proud for being born in this season(H) Anyways, I hope i have a great birthday weekend next week (L).
I miss my peeps. ):
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr