<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6959186528629450478?origin\x3dhttp://firstsolarcity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about tagboard exits

Quick recap
Monday, June 14, 2010 // 10:04 AM


It's 10.04am in the morning and i just finish watching 'The GodFather'. Damn that show is intresting. Anyways, today i'm going out. Like dress up and go out. FINALLY! I'm getting bored just lepaking. ^^ Movie outing today. YAYYYY! I have a feeling that the others are stil' asleep. HAHA! Shitshitshit, my dad just left for work without giving me $$$ ! How the hell am i gonna go out like this? Ouh nevermind, i can survive. Like i said, i have back-ups. I know where to get money on my own. :D

I can't believe that i'm listening to The Drums. :P Thanks MTV for always playing their song , 'Let's go surfing' and guess what? I actually remember the lyrics to the whole song. -.- I think i have been having them on replay for far too long already. Their songs are SO different from the usual rock and shitz.Yes,i'm the kind that listens to all sort of music but seriously, The Drums are awesome! \m/

Fuck it's raining.


Tenth.


You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life.

All content belongs to 1stsolarcity unless stated so.