Lady is a tramp
Friday, June 11, 2010 // 7:52 AM
TGIF! and It's 11 june!
It's 11 june and i'm all hype up for the day but it's just 7.54am.Psssst,I love myself,ouh yes i do.If i didn't, i would have done horrible things to my body. I woke up at 6.50+ for god knows what reason.NO, i was not excited..i just couldn't sleep. Today is my day and i'll do whatever i want. When i want it. Happy Birthday to Myself!
I guess i'm not that small anymore am i? :} I wonder what i'll be doing today, like seriously. Side track from all my the birthday bliss in me.
I'll post about yesterday. Anyways, the pictures are at facebook but we didn't go to ECP. Hanged-out around the area. The usual place y'know. We sat til' it was 7.30pm and decided to 'explore'. We(errinnie zakia myself) headed to the carpark roof. The view was beautiful. It was too dark to take A LOT of pictures but we did took like a few. Hmm, then we went to the minimart. Sat near the minimart and talked about next week. Ouh jolly, it'll be F U N !
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.