The great divide
Tuesday, June 29, 2010 // 8:02 PM
First and second day of school = BORING ! There's a new tabletime and i so don't like it. I HATE it actuallyy.
Was 'late' for the first two days of school. Well,not really late. Was a few minutes to being late. But was not!
Hheh, and today is CCA day. It was adventurous! Very eheh! >:P
Okay shuddup.
SHORT UPDATE!!!!!! I'm busy doing nothing. Okay no..Update tomorrow peeeepole!
The great divide
Tuesday, June 29, 2010 // 8:02 PM
First and second day of school = BORING ! There's a new tabletime and i so don't like it. I HATE it actuallyy.
Was 'late' for the first two days of school. Well,not really late. Was a few minutes to being late. But was not!
Hheh, and today is CCA day. It was adventurous! Very eheh! >:P
Okay shuddup.
SHORT UPDATE!!!!!! I'm busy doing nothing. Okay no..Update tomorrow peeeepole!
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr