East L.A
Wednesday, June 9, 2010 // 11:02 AM

2 MORE DAYS ! Hehe,i'm very excited.
Next week,will be full of plans and bbq's ard here and there. OMG! I'll die,literally. But hopefully i'll have F-U-N! Yesterday, went back to school to continue doing the filing. It was already done but had to re-check again and again.
After we(zakia,hariri,amira,adiah,sabrina,hajar)finish checking,told ghost stories while waiting for Mstan. Something freaky happened in the classroom and we all ran out of classroom...screaming! Then another incident happened while we were sitting outside talking ghost stories and sabrina screamed,''BEEEEEEEE !''. Then everyone scream and move back, adiah stood up and fell down. Yesterday was fun. Canteen.KFC.Khatib MRT.Lepaked @ _ _ _ (i can't remember the blk numb.) Continued story-telling yet again. TWO DAYS IN A ROW..F-U-L-L of ghost stories.
Okay i love them, k bye.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.