A different city every night
Sunday, June 6, 2010 // 8:30 AM
WOW ! This is totally not gonna be a sad post, i'm telling you.
My leg hurts like fuck. My hair is in a bad shape which means BAD HAIR DAY!_l_ There's no food at home. I need to go shopping. I need to meet PRA sooooooooooooon. I need to meet F sooooooon. I need to meet so many people soooooooon. Fuck,i need to study too. And did i mention that my leg hurts like fuck ?!!? I cannot, i repeat..I CANNOT handle this kind of pain. It's fucking hurts, i feel like screaming right now. The usual leg cramp is NOT like this but i wonder why it is so fucking pain right now. Whywhywhy?!?
I'm going mad at home. Told you i need to go out before i go mad. Now it's too late.
Fuck you. Bye.
A different city every night
Sunday, June 6, 2010 // 8:30 AM
WOW ! This is totally not gonna be a sad post, i'm telling you.
My leg hurts like fuck. My hair is in a bad shape which means BAD HAIR DAY!_l_ There's no food at home. I need to go shopping. I need to meet PRA sooooooooooooon. I need to meet F sooooooon. I need to meet so many people soooooooon. Fuck,i need to study too. And did i mention that my leg hurts like fuck ?!!? I cannot, i repeat..I CANNOT handle this kind of pain. It's fucking hurts, i feel like screaming right now. The usual leg cramp is NOT like this but i wonder why it is so fucking pain right now. Whywhywhy?!?
I'm going mad at home. Told you i need to go out before i go mad. Now it's too late.
Fuck you. Bye.
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr