Ain't nothing but a heartache
Sunday, June 6, 2010 // 2:07 PM
Okay, i have to stop cursing and swearing on this blog since it's so damn public anyone can just come ahemahemteaahemchersahem and read whatever i blog about. Pffffft, go eff yourself people. Enough bev! And huge apologies for the previous post. I was so annoyed and angry at that point of time.
Heh, the purpose of this post was actually to post a video of Backstreet Boys - I want it that way . The song is so 90's , i remember singing to it everyday. They are stil' great just old and shaggy. And i stil' remember the lyrics! Does anyone remember N Sync ? HAH! Shit, i'm being so random. I (L) listening to old songs..they still rock, MIND YOU!
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.