When you believe
Saturday, May 29, 2010 // 2:17 AM

(Our most awesomez conversation ever! ^^)
I'm starting my june holiday with a fever. Suckish much? I'm still very disappointed with F.I didn't had to go thru' that, period. So anyways,i'm not sure what kind of plans i have for this june holiday. So far, it's been reallyreally bleah.
I need to go shopping. ^^ I need to study (Which is totally a big joke for me larh but i'll try) I wanna do better for EOY. I need to catch up on Gossip Girl Season 3! And last be not least, the most important day that you people should mark on your calendar's : My birthday which is just 13 days away. ^^
When you believe
Saturday, May 29, 2010 // 2:17 AM

(Our most awesomez conversation ever! ^^)
I'm starting my june holiday with a fever. Suckish much? I'm still very disappointed with F.I didn't had to go thru' that, period. So anyways,i'm not sure what kind of plans i have for this june holiday. So far, it's been reallyreally bleah.
I need to go shopping. ^^ I need to study (Which is totally a big joke for me larh but i'll try) I wanna do better for EOY. I need to catch up on Gossip Girl Season 3! And last be not least, the most important day that you people should mark on your calendar's : My birthday which is just 13 days away. ^^
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr