They got nothing on you
Thursday, May 27, 2010 // 3:27 PM
I'm at my most fucked up point right now. I don't know what to do already. I didn't mean to do it at all. I've been thru' the ups and downs and lefts and rights and backs and forwards with this thing and i'm stil' doing it wrongly.
I feel so at fault becos' of what happened. I don't even feel happy that it's finally the holidays! How could something so small turn my whole mood upside down ? ): I have never felt like this before! It's unfair. It really is. How did it happen to me? Why did it happen to me? What have i done til' i deserve this kinda treatment? I don't care how fucking sadistic i sound, right now. I just need my own space.
Think.Feel.Breath.
/P.S: I think you deserve this : _l_ up your's!
They got nothing on you
Thursday, May 27, 2010 // 3:27 PM
I'm at my most fucked up point right now. I don't know what to do already. I didn't mean to do it at all. I've been thru' the ups and downs and lefts and rights and backs and forwards with this thing and i'm stil' doing it wrongly.
I feel so at fault becos' of what happened. I don't even feel happy that it's finally the holidays! How could something so small turn my whole mood upside down ? ): I have never felt like this before! It's unfair. It really is. How did it happen to me? Why did it happen to me? What have i done til' i deserve this kinda treatment? I don't care how fucking sadistic i sound, right now. I just need my own space.
Think.Feel.Breath.
/P.S: I think you deserve this : _l_ up your's!
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr