A tea party affair
Friday, May 14, 2010 // 1:57 PM

MYE IS OFFICIALLY OVER!
Now it's time for some F-U-N! I'm ever so relief that mid year's is over and done with. Yes, let's enjoy the weekends before we get back our scripts and start to regret all our careless mistakes that was so oblivious when we were doing all of our papers. But whatever it is, i know i have done my best for all of the papers. The Maths Paper2 really made my brain cracked. Ouh well, i'm just happy that there will be no more exams or tests til' the next semester.
It's almost half of the year already! Can you believe it?
A tea party affair
Friday, May 14, 2010 // 1:57 PM

MYE IS OFFICIALLY OVER!
Now it's time for some F-U-N! I'm ever so relief that mid year's is over and done with. Yes, let's enjoy the weekends before we get back our scripts and start to regret all our careless mistakes that was so oblivious when we were doing all of our papers. But whatever it is, i know i have done my best for all of the papers. The Maths Paper2 really made my brain cracked. Ouh well, i'm just happy that there will be no more exams or tests til' the next semester.
It's almost half of the year already! Can you believe it?
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr