Stay positive
Sunday, May 23, 2010 // 11:53 AM

My saturday was spend with Zakia and Sabrina. Original plan was to chill-out and go kite-flying at the field. But last minute,plans changed. So instead,Errinnie Amira Sulaiman and Taufiq lepak while Zakia Sabrina and me went to SSC-Splash Park. Cam-whored and killed time til' it was time to go home. Reached home prolly aroud 9.30pm. I came back and sissie went out. D:
/P.S: I'm very irritated with someone. I don't know why but i just am. &And F, is not online ):
/P.P.S: PICTURES ARE UPLOADED IN FACEBOOK. k bye.
Stay positive
Sunday, May 23, 2010 // 11:53 AM

My saturday was spend with Zakia and Sabrina. Original plan was to chill-out and go kite-flying at the field. But last minute,plans changed. So instead,Errinnie Amira Sulaiman and Taufiq lepak while Zakia Sabrina and me went to SSC-Splash Park. Cam-whored and killed time til' it was time to go home. Reached home prolly aroud 9.30pm. I came back and sissie went out. D:
/P.S: I'm very irritated with someone. I don't know why but i just am. &And F, is not online ):
/P.P.S: PICTURES ARE UPLOADED IN FACEBOOK. k bye.
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr