A place where even shadows fall
Monday, May 17, 2010 // 4:26 PM
(
Please do mind our 'STEP FIECE' faces.HAHA!)
There's no school today due to Marking of the Papers. So being me i totally slept in til' i'm not sure what time it was. It was a sleep that i needed. After 3 days straight staying up til' dawn. The sleep was like *.* And i watched Pokemon \m/ again! :D But i slept halfway thru'. Suckish, woke up and it was already over. BOOOOOOO!(N)
...I can't reply messages and can't make outgoing calls for now due to my handphone bill. Which is very high like sky high ): My handphone is currently 'semi-dead'. Arghh,whathell.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
A place where even shadows fall
Monday, May 17, 2010 // 4:26 PM
(
Please do mind our 'STEP FIECE' faces.HAHA!)
There's no school today due to Marking of the Papers. So being me i totally slept in til' i'm not sure what time it was. It was a sleep that i needed. After 3 days straight staying up til' dawn. The sleep was like *.* And i watched Pokemon \m/ again! :D But i slept halfway thru'. Suckish, woke up and it was already over. BOOOOOOO!(N)
...I can't reply messages and can't make outgoing calls for now due to my handphone bill. Which is very high like sky high ): My handphone is currently 'semi-dead'. Arghh,whathell.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr