Let's go on a killing spree
Saturday, May 8, 2010 // 10:20 PM
And so i am updating for the sake of whoever that reads this blog of mine.
I will not be updating that often like how i use to. MYE is here and i'm most probably at home mugging or at school. I'm very serious when i said that i'm gonna mug for MYE. English & MT paper 1 and 2 are done. So is, geography. I feel like i have done my best for my MT Paper 2. And i don't think i can score for english like how i use to. Kiki should understand what i mean , right kiki ?
I miss going online everyday and staring at the computer screen til' the wee hours and missing my meals but i am not gonna spend my life infront of a computer. I mean, ofcos' i'll be online but not everyday maybe 2 or 3 times a week. It's time for a change (WTF BEV!) but yes, i'm trying to be better AND prove to those that thought i can't do anything, wrong. I'm very well aware of what the haters are saying bout' PRA. -Try your best , no wait ! Try your hardest to break us apart because it ain't gonna happen. - Okay that was not needed but i just wanted to get that across to whoever. (: WE COME IN PEACE ! v^^
And lastly, before i sign off this post. I just wanna say that...I MISS MY COUSINS! Til' my next update.
xxxooo;
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.