Saturday, May 1, 2010 // 9:17 AM
I'm busy for the time being. Friday(30/4) was English and MT Paper 1. Nothing much to elaborate..adiah knows what WE did at the back of the class. Haha! Ouh yes, got to meet hope 2/2's long lost classmate. Sulaiman! He is okay, funny,selenger-ish but in a gooood way. Hmm..other than that. I know that yuzaimi can now break metal,wood and plastic! Watch out he might break someone's bones and crush them into little pieces. Haha, just kidding but seriously he can break metal,wood and plastic.
There's no school on Monday because of Labour day and Wednesday (hooooray!). 2NA don't have MYE oral(???)
I'll be leaving this blog dusty for a few days. So HAITUS time!
Saturday, May 1, 2010 // 9:17 AM
I'm busy for the time being. Friday(30/4) was English and MT Paper 1. Nothing much to elaborate..adiah knows what WE did at the back of the class. Haha! Ouh yes, got to meet hope 2/2's long lost classmate. Sulaiman! He is okay, funny,selenger-ish but in a gooood way. Hmm..other than that. I know that yuzaimi can now break metal,wood and plastic! Watch out he might break someone's bones and crush them into little pieces. Haha, just kidding but seriously he can break metal,wood and plastic.
There's no school on Monday because of Labour day and Wednesday (hooooray!). 2NA don't have MYE oral(???)
I'll be leaving this blog dusty for a few days. So HAITUS time!