<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6959186528629450478?origin\x3dhttp://firstsolarcity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about tagboard exits

How long could a loving flame burn?
Thursday, May 13, 2010 // 12:19 PM


Mid year examinations are nearing to an end. I'm uber excited. I can't stand the constant muggin' , burying my head in the books, restless nights and the list goes on and on. June holidays is coming soon too! Let the summer begin (in singapore that is.)! Plus, it's been so long since i went out with my friends<3

I'm very worried about my science paper. Even though i studied like crap. I don't think i'll pass this time round. The paper was hard well not that hard. Section C was a killer. I couldn't even think. I nearly cried because of section C! Damn you. Maths Paper1 was a-okay! I did all the questions with whatever confidents i had in me. Now, i'm worrying about maths paper2. I'll be the happiest girl if i passed my maths! Just so you know, i have been failing or easy said getting an F for mathematics since primary 5. Sad to say, but yes. It's true. (:

There is one more paper left til' MYE is OVER! And that paper is none other that Maths Paper2! Omg..

Tenth.


You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life.

All content belongs to 1stsolarcity unless stated so.