Guess what ?
Monday, May 3, 2010 // 7:40 PM
I bet you're guessing already! Hehe, i'm so excited because my internet is back on..and i got no idea for how long this time.
It's been so long since i use a REAL COMPUTER instead of using the iphone. Ouhmygosh! And yes, all my pictures are GONE! GONE i tell you. How sad ):
Not to forget,MID YEAR EXAMINATIONS has already started last friday. The first two papers were kinda okay. English was a breeze, just like all the exercisers ms tan gave us. But i'm not gonna get my hopes up too high. Y'know what they say about being too over confident. Yes? No? okay than.
I'm dying to get out of the house after MYE is over. So til' than i'll sit&study at home til' it is FINALLY OVER! Amen.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.