Flaws and all
Sunday, May 9, 2010 // 3:44 PM
\Edited
In the very wee morning of Mother's day, i was chatting with fellow navalites - Natasha, Megat, Lilianna and her 3 other friends - it was as always kecoh ? But than , i left the convo after a while since i had things that needs to be done. I than listened to Amor Prohibido and all the love in me just surfaced up. Adiah came online soon after and we chatted about the current situation that she is in with hotty hot. Than it striked me that , the universe is changing with every movement. The times have changed went the guy would make the first move to the girl.
But now i see the girls doing it instead of the guys. I dont understand..and i don't intend to understand it either. I started thinking about my situation with A and i felt hopeless. Everything that should not have happened happen. And then, i realised that..i tried everything i could. Everything and i really mean everything. But it didn't work. So screw yourself, A. Screw yourself real hard. I hope you realise that not alot of girls would have the guts to do what i did. Thanks for everything.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.