Fixed at zero
Sunday, May 16, 2010 // 2:37 PM


(Click to enlarge)
This is what teenagers nowsadays spend their nights/very early morning. Going online and chatting instead of having their 8 hours of sleep.
I had fun chatting with Sulaiman not forgetting Megat. Haha, the boys were both cooking maggi -__-'' so they kinda kept going 'BRB' because they were cooking their maggi. Ouhkay, this will be my update for today. Nothing much happening around this area. Same old shit every single day. No wait, i forgot! I just finishing watching Pokemon! \m/ (The Movie)Sorry for me being CHILDISH but i seriously love pokemon, so SHUDDUP dickhead(s).*flicks hair*
This is what teenagers nowsadays spend their nights/very early morning. Going online and chatting instead of having their 8 hours of sleep.
I had fun chatting with Sulaiman not forgetting Megat. Haha, the boys were both cooking maggi -__-'' so they kinda kept going 'BRB' because they were cooking their maggi. Ouhkay, this will be my update for today. Nothing much happening around this area. Same old shit every single day. No wait, i forgot! I just finishing watching Pokemon! \m/ (The Movie)Sorry for me being CHILDISH but i seriously love pokemon, so SHUDDUP dickhead(s).*flicks hair*
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.