Bring me flowers
Tuesday, May 18, 2010 // 6:40 PM

Let's talk.
MYE results are out and overall i'm superduper happy with what i have. Very satisfying. Even thought, i was aiming for passes for all of the subjects. I just failed one which is none other than maths. It's okay. Failed or not,i know that i have done my best! \m/ I was VERY happy with my art. I spend days and days trying to finish it because of the deadline. I even re-do my cover paged, for god knows what reason. Ouhkayy...so we checked our papers til' recess time. Normal lessons for the last three period. Dnt = makes me sleepy. Mate stone siaa when MrLow was talking. (HAHA!)
NOW! It's time for some F-U-N! Ouh Summer, can you hurry your butt? Children/Teenagers in Singapore need their break&fun. So pleaseee hurry! June is coming ever so slowly! Gosh,i need the break. So let's put the textbooks aside and have some fun in the sun! Major shopping spree next month! <3>
Infinity x's and o's
Bring me flowers
Tuesday, May 18, 2010 // 6:40 PM

Let's talk.
MYE results are out and overall i'm superduper happy with what i have. Very satisfying. Even thought, i was aiming for passes for all of the subjects. I just failed one which is none other than maths. It's okay. Failed or not,i know that i have done my best! \m/ I was VERY happy with my art. I spend days and days trying to finish it because of the deadline. I even re-do my cover paged, for god knows what reason. Ouhkayy...so we checked our papers til' recess time. Normal lessons for the last three period. Dnt = makes me sleepy. Mate stone siaa when MrLow was talking. (HAHA!)
NOW! It's time for some F-U-N! Ouh Summer, can you hurry your butt? Children/Teenagers in Singapore need their break&fun. So pleaseee hurry! June is coming ever so slowly! Gosh,i need the break. So let's put the textbooks aside and have some fun in the sun! Major shopping spree next month! <3>
Infinity x's and o's
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr