250510
Tuesday, May 25, 2010 // 9:23 PM
I spend my afternoon with F at admiralty. I kept piaking/slapping F but overall, i had fun.
We talked about stuff and i pretty much continued slapping F.(HAHA) And people, kept
looking at us as if we're weird! I'm not, F is. - Kay shuddup.
Meeting F tomorrow. Our 'date'. ^^v
Dad will not be in Singapore and that means he's not going for PTC. FTW!
250510
Tuesday, May 25, 2010 // 9:23 PM
I spend my afternoon with F at admiralty. I kept piaking/slapping F but overall, i had fun.
We talked about stuff and i pretty much continued slapping F.(HAHA) And people, kept
looking at us as if we're weird! I'm not, F is. - Kay shuddup.
Meeting F tomorrow. Our 'date'. ^^v
Dad will not be in Singapore and that means he's not going for PTC. FTW!
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr