You are the thunder and I am the lighting
Saturday, April 24, 2010 // 9:38 AM
Kay,so like I have said alot of times in blogger and facebook that I simply just love fridays. And I'm gonna do maybe a full update of what I did yesterday(23/4).
Ran for 2.4 again. It's been afew weeks that I have ran that same route. Kinda getting bored with it already. After running, rest at the canteen and talk about things. MT, me and Kiki went out of the class to finish drinking our ice lemon tea. So being me, I ran out of the class room and jump for god knows what reason and appearantly someone saw me did that. With my stupid too happy smile plastered on my face. Haha, ART , miss serynnah read sabrina's reflection and mine too. How embrassing! Got held back for awhile because of something. Recess as pernormal...collected bottles. :D we don't cheat. We just know how to get the bottles faster than you guys. Hehe ;
PSME, miss serynnah talk to the Malay students again about that thing that is happening amongst us. Dismiss. Lichaak plus friend and friend (haha) came. Slacked outside the corridoor slash outside music room. Alot of shouting was going on the phone, I didn't have anything to do with the shoutings. Hahaha, my handphone became like a cigg..rolling! Pass here pass there . Aiyohh! Left and headed for khatib park. Blahblahh..didn't say anything because my problem with them was over so what more should I say rite? Me and lichaak kept complainting that it was hot..and it was very hot ! Everything settle, went to 7-11 got slurpee and this too was passed around. Haha, bid goodbye to lichaak kiki and the others. While we headed to admiralty with ein blahblahblah. In the train, we kept laughing and laughing especially when we were about to alight. This part, ein apan pra minus kiki, adiah& hajar laughed like shit because of this person who nearly fall down when the train stop. Hahaha! Headed for 792, alot of Canberra sec dudes , errinnie saw someone than we all started to laugh out loud. Made fun of that person. When to the court and the sec 3 guys were there playing takraw. After awhile it started to pour so, ran for shelter. Than the rain got more heavier so Mira and myself decided to play in the rain. And we did together with Sabrina. Than there was lighting and thunder tak jadi. Played concentration with ein apan Mira sab errinnie. Damn funny , all like blur sotong. Changed game and played Truth or Dare.
It was raining and we had to run , sit lay down in the rain. Apan stopped playing soon after and went to play takraw with the others? But we continued playing anyways. Ein's dare was always to jilat the lantai, his shoe, our shoe, the bottle. Eeeyerr! But 4 of us (not gonna say who) jilat the lantai, mind you ! Since it was still raining we sat in the rain and played Truth or Dare in the rain. Stopped playing and went to the playground to play the slides which was extra slipperie. Hahah! Ein also joined , push him down the slides. Hahahah~ Stopped and got our stuff. Bid goodbye to them/everyone. And we went our separate ways.
Been so long since I have played in the rain. Came back, dried my shoe and stuff.
Bathe , sleep ! Woke up at midnight,watch ghost movies. Hahah, suppose to be out playing badminton and tennis but I woke up late and super broke now. Ouh well!
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.